Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Pandoh which was established on 11 September 1986, in accordance with NPE-1986, has grown leaps and bounds in a short span of time & carved a niche for itself in the region of Himachal Pradesh in the field of Education. Like all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas throughout India, JNV Pandoh is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and impart the CBSE curriculum. Admission to Vidyalaya is made at the class VI level through open test conducted at District level by CBSE.
The school which is situated on the banks of river Beas and housed in an imposing modern building has a magnificent library with a stock of over 7000 books, well equipped Science Labs, computer Lab , Smart Class Room, well ventilated classrooms, boys & girls hostels with playground facilities.
- To provide high quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
- To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
- To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.
FEATURES OF NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA
- Selection through entrance test at VIth and IXth. standard.
- Providing good quality modern education.
- Free Board and lodging.
- Inculcating values and environment awareness.
- Provision of TAL (Technology Aided Learning).
- Promoting national integration through migration.
- Trend setters through pace setting activities.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas are a unique and prestigious initiative of the Govt. of India with a supreme objective of providing quality modern education to the talented students predominantly from the rural areas....
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya,
National Highway 21,
Pandoh, District Mandi,
PIN - 175124
PHONE / FAX
01905 282 046