- Transfer of Teaching & non teaching staff in accordance with the Tranfer Policy 2012. Click for details
Welcome to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Pandoh, Dist. Mandi(H.P.)
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV), Pandoh was established in 11th September, 1986 in accordance with NPE-1986. Out of the Total strength of 634 students studying in this School, 387 are boys and 247 girls. It is situated in a 21.265 - acre plot in the bank of Beas River with beautiful landscapes in Pandoh Panchayat, Mandi District in the state of Himachal Pradesh !
The JNV KULLU is also running successfully in JNV Mandi. JNV Kullu building is under construction currently and work is in full swing.
Please click here to see the latest pictures of the construction site.
- To provide high quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
- To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
- To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.
SALIENT FEATURES OF NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA
- Selection through entrance test at VIth and IXth. standard.
- Providing good quality modern education.
- Free Board and lodging.
- Inculcating values and environment awareness.
- Provision of TAL (Technology Aided Learning).
- Promoting national integration through migration.
- Trend setters through pace setting activities.